You probably see someone with veneers everyday--and sometimes you can't even tell! That's because veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic (porcelain) or a composite resin material, which are bonded to the front of teeth. This procedure requires little or no anesthesia and can be the ideal choice for improving the appearance of the front teeth.
Though common, many people still don't know the benefits of veneers. That's why we've got you covered!
Here are 7 things you need to know about veneers:
1. Veneers Can Give Your Teeth the Perfect Color
2. Veneers Can Improve Your Dental Bite
3. Veneers Can Prevent Cavities and Gum Disease
4. They Are the Best Looking Replacement For Old Fillings
5. Veneers Can Stabalize Loose Teeth
6. Veneers Can Change the Size and Shape of Your Teeth
7. Veneers Can Straighten Your Teeth
8. Veneers Can Improve Self Confidence and Self Esteem
9. Veneers Can Take Up to 10 Years Off of Your Apperance
Veneers are a perfect way to make you feel better and look better! Davis and Dingle Family Dentistry specializes in veneers and making peoples smiles better each day. Many of our patients and employees have taken the chance to experience the awesomeness of veneers and you should too!